Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So far, so...

Sleeping with it last night wasn't as much on an annoyance as I thought it might be. I find I notice it more when I take my clothes off, like to get in the shower and it feels weird not being physically able to remove something from your body. It reminds me of some medieval punishment like the Iron mask or something. "I wear the bracelet, THE BRACELET DOESN'T WEAR ME!!!!" Thats the man in the iron mask, incase no one gets the quote. I might have messed up earlier by spraying febreeze around the house because I am supposed to avoid contact with any products that contain alcohol, like most shampoos, body washes, deodorants, which is basically everything. I looked on the label and it doesn't list alcohol but I'm still ridden with anxiety about the hole thing. If it registers, then I have to go explain what made it register and basically my staying in compliance with my probation agreements are in the hands of some employee that gets to decide my fate at the drop of a hat depending on how his or her day is going and what mood their in  et cetera. Basically, I'm just scared to death of violating probation by coming into contact with some obscure source of alcohol and right now that part feels far worse than the actual wearing of the bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment