Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 23, 2011

Hello, my name is Hunter and I am writing this blog to keep day to day tabs on what it's like to wear the SCRAM Bracelet. For those of you who don't know what that is, SCRAM is a continuous alcohol monitoring system (http://www.alcoholmonitoring.com/index/scram/the-scramx-system) to be worn around your ankle that reports having so much as one drink. I'll skip the sympathy plea associated with the BS that now has me wearing one of these devices and simply report my daily thoughts on it. Ideally, I will try to post a picture each day to monitor the effects of wearing such a clunky device on my ankle 24/7 for a year--Thats right, a year. I expect some bruising, possible rash, and all around smelliness because I will not be able to wash the skin under the unit. I go this afternoon to have this thing put on. I will report back later.

Peace
Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment